In this post we are going to give you some healthy food lessons, better advices, because a lot of people consume different food which shouldn’t be eaten on an empty stomach.
In the food is hiding great source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber which will give you the prevention of different issues and diseases even cancer.
In addition we are going to preset you the ingredients which you can’t consume in the morning on an empty stomach.
They are great in vitamins and minerals, and also they are the best antioxidants. You need to consume them, but not on an empty stomach because they will give you issues, like pressure in the stomach and ache.
- Citric fruits
These fruits are great for the organism, but they are not recommended in the morning on an empty stomach. They will irritate the inflamed esophagus.
- Short crust- Puff pastry
You need to think twice before you eat this It is delicious but it is not healthy.
- Carbonated drinks
This should be a no-brainer. In reality, you shouldn’t consume carbonated drinks ever. Studies have shown they increase the risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and liver damage. Soda normally contains about 8 to 10 teaspoons of sugar, which, on an empty stomach, is the same as injecting 6 to 8 times as much sugar in your blood than should ever normally exist. This creates an insulin rush, which triggers an adrenaline surge, followed by a sugar high. Not to mention, withdrawal symptoms afterwards! Just don’t do it, folks.
- Coffee or tea
You need to know that when you wake up, the coffee is not the main thing which you need to consume. It will cause you different issues which is hard to be eliminated.
So in addition to this post we are going to present you the best breakfast in addition.
- Oatmeal- rich in fiber(helps digestion, boosts metabolism and lowers bad cholesterol levels)
- Eggs- great and healthy and will fill you immediately.
- Blueberries- improve your blood pressure, boost metabolism, and improve memory.
- Watermelon- great and heart diseases and their elimination.
- Nuts- rich in protein, healthy fats which will keep you full, balanced pH levels.
- Papaya- rich in vitamin E, C and fiber. It releases papain which will help will preventing colon cancer.
- Buckwheat- great source of protein and iron and will stimulate digestion.